Pages

Saturday 13 July 2013

Just a bit of gardening: part 2

Seedlings Update
It's been a month since I first posted about the seedlings my best friend bought as part of her anniversary gift to me (read here). On the package it said it would take up to 12 weeks for the seedlings to blossom into beautiful flowers and I am 4 weeks into that process. Here is an update.

Day 1
 
Day 5
 
1 month
 


 
I'm having fun watching my seedlings grow and change literally every day. It's quite an inspiring process having seen them start as just small seeds to now growing into vibrant flower bushes. I'll keep you updated on their progress. 
 
Bye dolls.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. wow! they are looking so good:) Alyssums are striding ahead x I am cheering for the lil pansy pot x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! xx I took some more snaps today and they have already grown more xxx

      Delete