Pages

Saturday 1 June 2013

DIY Hanging Plant Basket

Today I felt like making something and I remembered pinning such a fab idea for a DIY hanging plant basket on Pinterest a while back. In my current rental, I don't have much protection from the elements on my patios so I have had to keep most of my plants at my mum's place. So suffice it to say, I have been having gardening withdrawals! I found all the instructions on Simply DIY2, a blog by Stephanie.



 
This DIY project is quite a fiddly one and would be a lot easier if you had a helping hand to tie all the knots. But if not, you will be able to manage it just fine (you'll just have to use your teeth to help trying knots like I did ha ha!). Stephanie provides a step by step guide as well as pictures on her blog, so give her a visit and you can make one of these too. There are a few different types of hanging basket ideas available on Pinterest that I would love to try in the future, that utilise actual cane baskets and just look fabulous with coloured twine and a beautiful plant.
 
                       
 
 Happy DIY-ing!
 
 
♥ Katie Lou
 

 
 
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment