Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Finds of the day.

It's been a sit under your doona with a nice hot cuppa' kind of day. 15 degree weather and miserable looking skies means its perfectly fine for me to do some online shopping.. right? I found so many fab things, I had to share.

I've been a fan of Princess Polly for a while now. Here are some of my finds from their website.

                                      
 Meow clutch by Princess Polly


Knot It necklace and Lime Tree earrings by Princess Polly


Hallelujah Playsuit by Princess Polly


Summer List Tshirt by Wildfox for shop Princess Polly


I have only recently discovered ModCloth thanks to Elycia at Love Elycia. It's full of the latest indie and vintage style clothing and has a huge online selection. Here is what I found.
Cat Eyeglasses By Louche on ModCloth


Picture This Sweater by Yumi on ModCloth



Pretty Possibilities by ModCloth


You Lucky Dog Sweater by Louche on ModCloth


You're Kitten Me Wedge by ModCloth

My final find was on Etsy by the shop My Cozy Mug Sweater. These are just too cute, I want to try making one myself.




I hope everyone else's day was as productive as mine (haha!). Happy Wednesday.
♥KL




No comments:

Post a Comment