Pages

Sunday 19 May 2013

Lazy Saturdays

Yesterday I spent some time at my mum's place catching up and enjoying a sunny, but COLD autumns day. Boy, oh boy, was it cold! I've recently discovered how to do panoramic shots on my phone so I couldn't resist taking a shot of my mum's backyard.

This was taken from her back verandah. It's one of my favourite places. The trees provide so much shade and amazing shadows everywhere it can be magical.  

My sister owns a cat named Bane. She rescued him as a stray and absolutely spoils him rotten. He is about one year old now and has recently been taking little walks around the yard. He's an inside cat and this gives him a chance to eat some fresh grass (which we cat lovers all know is the best way for them to get up those disgusting furballs.. gross!) and a little bit of freedom.


It was nice to spend my Saturday doing nothing but photo-taking, cat walking and spending time with my family. Happy Saturday!

♥ KL

No comments:

Post a Comment