Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

Friday Favourites

Today is a beautiful day and I thought I would share five of my favourite things from this week. Sort of a collection of things I own, wish I owned and things that make me happy and inspire me. Why not? Maybe they will inspire you too.
1. BC Co. Nail polish in 'Neon Pink'.
I picked this nail polish up quite a while ago from our local Westfield. It's nothing special, has no fancy label and I only spent $4.99. This being said, it is one of my favourite nail polishes. It spreads well, doesn't chip straight away and I think the colour is fab.I love experimenting with nail polish and here is this weeks nailfest.
2.  A bit of bling.
This is one of my favourite rings. It's from one of those jewellery stores you come across and don't seem to find again. It's unique, beautiful and has a vintage vibe to it. That's how I feel when I wear it.


3. My favourite tea set.
I love it. It was given to me as a gift from my best friend and has already featured in a few of my photos. I use it every chance I get. Isn't it beautiful? I recently found out its from Paddington Antique Centre in Paddington, Brisbane. I can't wait to visit them myself and see what treasures I can find.

4.  90's Unicorn Dress by Wildfox
This sweet gathered mini dress is fab. It is a soft, lightweight knit with a slightly sheer bottom and a relaxed fit. Available in light pink or white from Princess Polly for $130.00.
5. Succulent Wedding Favours

Succulents are so 'in'. I love them and my mum has been growing them in the backyard for years now. But it seems that all of sudden the world has caught on with how great they are. It's fab. My best friend has her own small business called Savvy Succulents and today sent off her first order of Succulent Wedding Favours. Check out her beauties in mini watering cans.


 Succulents are a beautiful plant and are so easy to grow and maintain which is why I think people are finally starting to notice them. They are growing popularity particularly for weddings, which is one of the things my friends business offers. Visit her page to see for yourself!




Before I sign off I HAD to share this photo of my cat Sookie who thought it would be fun to chill in my lap and start chewing my camera strap while I was trying to take some photos. It was too cute to be annoyed at.

Happy Friday everyone,

KL

No comments:

Post a Comment